Kanyakumari is known for the meeting spot of three oceans, the Bay of Bengal, The Arabian and The Indian Ocean and it is a coastal town in the Tamil Nadu. This place is very much famous for watching the sunrise and sunset over the ocean.
The travel duration and distance from Coimbatore would be around 443kms and it would take 8 Hours 20 Minutes in road to reach this destination. Besides everything this place is also a place for Hindu pilgrimage. Kanyakumari has a pleasant climate and it can be visited anytime throughout the year.
1. For years till now we RPK Travels are providing online cab booking aggregator and ensure to provide Safe and secured service to our customers and we assure that your experience with us is satisfying and not disappointing. Our expertise drivers ensure that the vehicles are cleaned and sanitized regularly and they make your travel so comfortable.
2. RPK tours and travels assure to provide you most reliable and affordable cars for rent as per your need but we assure to give you a high- quality service and a great experience with us. All our vehicles are well sanitized and well maintained as customer’s safety is our priority.
3. We RPK tours and travels priorities customer’s safety and security as our main goal and we would never compromise on both. We are open 24*7 to provide service to our customer’s. Our drivers are well expertise and ensure that all our vehicles are sanitized regularly and maintained. RPK tours and travels never disappoints the customer’s.
1. Safety and satisfaction of our customer is given much importance in our RPK Travels and the driver who assists you for the Outstation drive will not only be specialized in driving but he will also be an guide in assisting you with places to shop, eat and many more, so trust us you will never regret for choosing RPK Travels.
2. Outstation service with RPK Travels is assured to be based on your preference and we RPK Travels provide high quality service with an expertise driver and we assure you provide you an amazing travel experience with us.
3. RPK Tours and travels extend service in providing Outstation cabs to many places from Coimbatore and we assure to provide comfortable and safe journey and make sure customers liked the travel journey with us. We RPK Travels are open 24*7 to serve our customers.
Kanyakumari is the southernmost tip of India's mainland. It has some beautiful temples and structures worth visiting. The Kanyakumari temple where rituals are performed every morning is worth a visit. The Vivekananda Rock Memorial and the Thiruvalluvar statue are famous tourist attractions. The confluence of the Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal that can be seen from here is a beautiful sight. You can also visit the Government museum and Vivekanandapuram, the headquarters of the Vivekananda Kendra to complete your trip. Apart from the views in this place there are many other places to visit in this locality and all of them are famous for some reason. On road travel to this place would be little long yet still you will experience the travel you take. So book a luxury tempo traveller from Coimbatore to Kanyakumari and enjoy the travel with us.
Kanyakumari Beach is one of the most pristine beaches in the waterfront town of Kanyakumari. It is located at the confluence of the Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean. Beauty oozes here in the form of soft golden sand that is overlapped by shimmering waters of the endless sea. Strong waves frequently strike the rocky shoreline of the beach, due to which visitors are not allowed to step into the sea. During sunrise and sunset, the beach appears distinctly beautiful and reddish in colour.
Vivekananda Rock Memorial is another place in Kanniyakumari which attracts large number of tourists. As its name implies, it is essentially a sacred monument, built by the Vivekananda Rock Memorial Committee to commemorate the visit of Swamy Vivekananda to “Shripada Parai” for deep meditation and enlightenment. From very ancient times, the rock has been regarded as sacred place. In Puranic tradition, it has been known as “Sripada Parai: meaning the rock, that has been blessed by the touch of Shripada feet of the Goddess.
Thiruvalluvar is the immortal poet of Tamil Nadu and has given to the world Thirukkural. The memorial statue of Thiruvalluvar is in Kanniyakumari. The pedestal of the statue is of 38 feet height and the statue over it is 95 feet tall with a grand total of 133 feet for the entire sculpture. The 3 tier pedestal known as Atharapeedam is surrounded by an artistic Mandapa known as Alankara Mandapam with 38 feet height. Surrounding the Alankara Mandapa stand 10 elephant statues signifying 8 directions with earth and space down.
The sunrise and sunset, seen especially from Kanyakumari Muttom Beach has become a cliché. Every traveller knows about it and everyone who has been to the town has come back after seeing it. But this doesn’t mean that its unique and exotic tinge has dwindled down. Its the same sunrise and sunset but here, it is as if the place has done magic to it. Being the meeting point of the Arabian Sea, the Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal, the waves of this spot are quite forceful. Let this water filled with the strength of nature as it touches your body and you will feel like nature has been truly kind to you.
The place has been associated with great men like Swami Vivekananda and Mahatma Gandhi in whose names memorials have been here. They are very beautiful and add to the attraction of this place. The beautiful Gandhi Memorial completed in 1956, is situated as a memorial to the Father of the Nation. An urn of Mahatma Gandhi was kept here for public to pay homage before immersion. Mahatma Gandhi visited Kanniyakumari twice in 1925 and 1937.